Mr Michael Köhler and MK Beleggingsmaatschappij Venlo B.V. informed us on 22 August 2017 according to Article 27a Section 1 of the WpHG about his objectives for the acquisition of voting rights and the origin of the funds used for the acquisition after exceeding the 10% threshold on 04 August 2017:
- The investment serves as a long-term strategic commitment more than the attainment of commercial profits.
- The acquisition of further shares and thus further voting rights is intended, provided that the value develops positively.
- There is no intention to exercise stronger influence on appointments to the issuer’s administrative, management and supervisory bodies.
- There is no intention to seek a significant change in the company’s capital structure, particularly with regard to the relationship of equity, external financing and the dividend policy.
- Regarding the origin of the funds used, this is exclusively our own funds.